PVDF ( Polyvinylidene Fluoride )
PVDF Coatings are one of the most common types of industrial coatings in use today. PVDF coatings are sold under several brand names, including Kynar, Hylar, and Solef, and commonly used within the chemical processing industry.
- PVDF is a highly non-reactive.
- PVDF is a specialty plastic material
- Highest purity
- strength, and resistance to solvents acids, bases
- Heat smoke generation during a fire event.
- Film thickness as specified
Properties & Application
- Low weight
- Low thermal conductivity
- High chemical corrosion resistance
- Heat resistance
- PVDF is used for
- Electrical wires, fishing nets